The Class of 1968 Crowdfunding Grant
The Class of 1968 Crowdfunding Support Grant provides seed funding to support crowdfunding or crowdfunding related ventures/initiatives.
Your application will be evaluated based on the following:
1. Credibility of the initiative
2. Clear definition of an action plan for use of the funds (objectives vs. timeline)
3. Individual/Team commitment to learn and execute
Rules & Eligibility
1. The Magnuson Center Class of 1968 Crowdfunding Support Grant awards up to $1,000 to an individual or a team. Grants may be used to supplement other funding for a larger scale project.
2. Grants are awarded to current Dartmouth students at all levels, staff, faculty and teams with at least one current Dartmouth student, staff or faculty as a member.
3. All crowdfunding related projects are eligible for the grant. Examples of the use of funds can be, I am crowdfunding market interest for my startup idea via a google ad, video or website. Or, my startup is making a video to use in a crowdfunding campaign.
Required items to apply:
1. Online application
2. 1 page summary on the project and the use of funds (including budget breakdown)
3. Pitch Deck(3 slides): Focused on your business model & strategy
3. Company logo (can be a mock-up)
4. Founder(s) head shots
6. Possible 15 minute interview.
Grant Dates and Deadlines
NOW OPEN: Application Opens
January 7: Applications Close at NOON
Grant recipients are required to attend 1x office hours
All recipients must provide any necessary information or documentation within one month of award notification or any and all monies awarded will be forfeited.
If receiving an award, checks must be deposited within 90 days to avoid loss of funds. Checks will not be reissued.
International students should check with OVIS regarding any possible conflicts pertaining to working or operating a business.
For questions about this application, please contact Annie Ren at Annie.Ren@Dartmouth.edu