Dartmouth's Magnuson Center for Entrepreneurship is pleased to announce the launch of the Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame will honor the achievements of Dartmouth alumni who have impacted the world through their entrepreneurial work.
For 250 years, Dartmouth alumni have broken new ground. Now, we look back and celebrate the Dartmouth entrepreneurial spirit while honoring the pioneers who have helped to shape the future.
The Magnuson Center encourages submissions for the inaugural class of the Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Hall of Fame. Each year, a Hall of Fame class of up to 2-5 entrepreneurs will be recognized for their contributions to their industries and to the world at large. We are seeking nominations from students, faculty, alumni, and staff from the entire Dartmouth community.
Nominations will be accepted from September 5 through November 30, 2019, with selections announced by June 2020. Honorees will be recognized during the DEF 2020 kickoff.
What are the criteria for nomination?
- Demonstrated extraordinary impact on his/her industry.
- Track record of noteworthy success in entrepreneurial endeavors.
- An array of alumni from both for profit or nonprofit companies, domestic and internationally, will be considered.
- All who matriculated at Dartmouth as an undergraduate or at one of the graduate schools are eligible.
- Current Magnuson Center Advisory Board members and Trustees will not be eligible during their service terms.
- Winners will be expected to attend the Hall of Fame award dinner in San Francisco to publicly receive their award. Past Dartmouth entrepreneurs will be recognized posthumously for the first few years of the award.
- Names of candidates will be kept on file for future consideration. If you have questions, please email the Magnuson Center for Entrepreneurship.