Magnuson Center Workspace Access
The Magnuson Center has become a popular entrepreneurial space and resource destination on campus since its opening. In order to accommodate and support the growing number of student, staff, and faculty startups, the Magnuson Center has migrated to an application based workspace. Access to the space will be done via an application process and will be reserved for those students, faculty, staff and alumni that are working on a startup or seeking entrepreneurial advice. Regularly offered educational and experiential learning programs will continue to be delivered throughout campus for greater convenience and inclusion among all stakeholders.
Those looking to gain access should consider the following guidelines:
- The Magnuson Center’s workspace, resources and meeting rooms are intended for individual startup ventures and entrepreneurial work, and not for school projects, studying, or unrelated activities.
- Access hours are from 8am-12am, Monday through Sunday. Access is provided via your Dartmouth ID.
- All space access requests must be submitted via our online application: Apply here
- The submission of this form does not guarantee access
- Each startup team member should individually apply for access.
- Review and approval of access to the space are done weekly.